“我爱人的眼睛一点也不像太阳。”|《莎士比亚十四行诗》
TIP! Right-click and select "Save link as..." to download.
朗读:艾伦·里克曼
bgm:The Beginning
插画来源:またよし
诗歌原文(译一):
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun
我的爱人的眼睛一点不象太阳
Coral is far more red than her lips' red
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般
but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰
and in some perfumes is there more delight
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢
than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我的爱人的呼吸并没有这香味
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚
that music hath a far more pleasing sound:
音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我承认从没有见过女神走路
my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我的爱人走路时候却脚踏实地
and yet, by heaven, I think my love is rare
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣
as any she belied with false compare.
胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女
译二:
我爱人的眼睛绝不像太阳
红珊瑚远远胜过她嘴唇的红色
如果发是丝,铁丝就生在她头上;
如果雪算白,她胸膛就一味暗褐。
我见过玫瑰如缎,红里透白,
但她的双颊,赛不过这种玫瑰;
有时候,我的爱人吐出气息来,
也不如几种熏香更教人沉醉。
我挺爱听她说话,但我很清楚,
乐器会奏出更加悦耳的和音;
我注视我的爱人在地上举步——
同时我承认没见到女神在行进;
可是天哪,我认为我爱人比那些
被瞎比一通的美人儿更加超绝。