Trình tải video Bilibili

Cách đơn giản để tải xuống video Bilibili không có hình mờ hoặc logo

艾玛·沃森朗读小诗《The Orange》

MẸO! Click chuột phải và chọn "Save link as..." để tải xuống.

VIDEOS
MP4 N/A 480P Tải xuống
MP4 N/A 360P Tải xuống
AUDIO
MP4 N/A mp4a.40.2 Tải xuống
MP4 N/A mp4a.40.5 Tải xuống
MP4 N/A mp4a.40.2 Tải xuống
THUMBNAILS
艾玛·沃森朗读小诗《The Orange》 JPEG Origin Image Tải xuống
The Orange
桔 子
 
 
 
At lunchtime I bought a huge orange—
午饭时我买来一个特大的桔子——
The size of it made us all laugh.
大得令我们全都发笑,
I peeled and shared it with Robert and Dave—
我剥了皮,跟罗伯特和戴维分着吃——
They got quarters and I had a half.
他俩各吃四分之一,我吃了一半。
 
And that orange, it made me so happy,
那个桔子,真是让人愉快,
As ordinary things often do
就像最近,我时常开心于那些
Just lately. The shopping. A walk in the park.
平凡的事情。购物。在公园散步。
This is peace and contentment. It’s new.
这便是平静和满足。但很新鲜。
 
The rest of the day was quite easy.
那天剩下的时间很惬意。
I did all the jobs on my list
我做完了所有列出的活计,
And enjoyed them and had some time over.
享受那一切,并打发时间。
I love you. I’m glad I exist.
我爱你。我很乐意我还活着。

Trang được hỗ trợ